- What is the Replogle Center for Counseling & Well-Being?
• Founded in 1976 through the support of Luther I. Replogle, and named in honor of his wife, the Counseling Center was established to help meet the mental health needs of the community.
• The Replogle Center for Counseling and Well-Being has a 37 years tradition of providing professional, caring, and holistic counseling and therapeutic services to those in need. They offer uniquely diverse care from a team of experienced therapists representing a broad array of backgrounds, spiritual traditions, and training.
- What are the services?
2.1. If you need counseling, there are services that you can book
• Individual Therapy: Helping individuals identify effective strategies to cope with difficult situations and lead happier healthier lives.
• Couples’ Therapy and Relationship Coaching: Using relationship coaching techniques to give couples the tools to communicate better, negotiate differences, problem solve, and resolve conflict in a healthier way to create the relationship they desire.
• EMDR (Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing): Using EMDR—a technique that uses bilateral stimulation of the brain with sound, sight, or touch to get both sides of the brain involved in processing memory—our specially trained therapists help clients overcome emotional difficulties caused by disturbing life experiences.
• Premarital Coaching: Establishing a strong foundation for a shared future in a healthy, enduring marriage.
• Grief Counseling: Providing support in times of significant loss and grief and offering encouragement and strength.
2.2. Personal Well-being:
• They offer a wide range of affordable workshops and seminars designed to integrate mind, body, and spirit to help participants enhance their daily living, achieve a healthy lifestyle, and improve their relationships with others.
- How can you find center:
• Make an Appointment: 312.787.8425
• Website: http://reploglecenter.org
• Location: 126 E. Chestnut St., Chicago, IL 60611